Who doesn’t like to snack? Snacks are fun, sweet, savory, soft, crunchy, and everything between! The word “snack” often brings images of candy and potato chips to many, but a snack can be anything you, well, snack on.
- Dry roasted almonds, dried apple rings (chopped), dry roasted edamame, and Barbara’s Original Puffins
- Nature’s Path Heritage Bites, dry roasted peanuts, whole grain pretzel pieces, and some natural raisins
These are just what I do, go crazy, get creative, and make your own combo to take to work, on the road, or on the trail (chocolate not recommended in hot climates). Just try to stick with whole grain cereals with 5 grams of sugar or less per serving, dry roasted nuts, and unsweetened dried fruits; this should keep your snack creations healthy, but still full of flavor. Let me know what mix you come up with, I’d love to try it myself!
Entries to win the free 6-pack coupon are easy. You can have up to three entries by:
- Posting your favorite Zevia flavor or one you’d like to try to the Comments section on this blog
- Posting a link to Just Add Cayenne and mentioning this contest on your Facebook page; then post to Comments on this blog to let me know you did this
- Tweeting about this contest and include a link to Just Add Cayenne; then post to Comments on this blog to let me know you did this
Remember to leave a comment for each thing you do. Your comments will count as entries into the contest and a winner will be selected at random on Sunday at 12:00pm CST, June 18.
I will announce the winner and post our tasting reviews on Monday, June 20.