|Slice Your Banana's Like So|
|Place in Blender or Processor|
|They will be crumbly at first, just keep going.|
If you like sweet, and I assume you do otherwise you wouldn’t be interested in making ice cream, wait until the bananas have brown spots over their peels and no green is left. If you can’t wait for the spots, put bananas in a paper bag to speed the process; or make it a two-ingredient ice cream by adding some stevia or honey for sweetness.
|Scoop down the sides as needed.|
|Viola!! Creamy and Delicious!|
|Good can always be Great!|
For those that need it, here are step-by-step instructions:
• Peel your bananas first – ideally they will be covered in brown spots.
• Cut them into small pieces.
• Freeze for about 1-2 hours on a plate.
• Blend in a food processor or blender; stop and scrape down the bowl a few times to make sure you get everything.
• Empty contents into a bowl and enjoy alone or with a good cookie, brownie, toasted nuts, or a crunchy cereal like Grape Nuts!
|Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream....no maker required!|