A foodie's quest to turn up the heat through strength and conditioning with whole food and a hungry mind.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Guide for Your Next Grocery Trip

I found this funny, but handy flowchart to be used when shopping for food at the grocery store.  Although it makes jokes, there's great advice to take with you.  Look it over and take note! This chart was found at this link.




Of course, a farmer's market would eliminate the need for this chart since you won't (or shouldn't) find any mass produced, packaged items.  I know I mention being against packaged products a lot, but only because a lot of them are loaded with unhealthy ingredients that aren't common for whatever product is in the package.  I only ask to be more mindful because I'd love to see many people make healthy changes they will see and feel.

Cutting the post short for today.  Enjoy the chart!

No comments:

Post a Comment